Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Pop Up Box Cards

My art group met to play with the Lawn Fawn pop up box die.  Those who had used the die showed the rest of us how to assemble the box.  They also brought us some previously die cut inserts.  

It was a great learning experience for me.  Since then I've watched the Lawn Fawn video on their latest die, the mini pop up box and am very tempted to buy it.

Here is the box card I made using PhotoPlay Paper's Flannel Shirt two-sided scrapbook paper from their Ocanada Christmas collection.





Entering this card here:

Pile It On Challenge #149 Shaped Card til Jan 5 I'm #36 x

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Anything as long as it's Christmas Challenge #418 til Jan 4  I'm #70 x

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #562 Anything Goes I'm #110 x

Winter Wonderland End Of Year Anything Christmas Goes Challenge til Jan 3 I'm #228 x

OUTLAWZ site wide January I'm #5
                    Festive Friday Anything Goes or Christmas  til Jan 10
                    Twisted Thursday Anything Goes til Jan 3

No comments:

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album