Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Flowers

The Painted Ladies art group recently went to a member's garden to do some plein air.  This is not my forte but I chose to paint some peonies.  Mine are not a replica but rather an abstract view. I'm taking an on-line class dealing with abstract art in journaling.  The leaves are in various mediums done in the abstract.  


The photo I took. ('m also working with an on-line i-Phone photography class.


Sharing at Art Journal Journey May Flowers prompt


Entering:

Crafting From the Heart Challenge 2 Anything Goes  #1

613 Avenue Create May 2023 Anything Goes; optional Say It With Flowers #240



5 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

I truly love your painting of the Peonies. Thank you so much for sharing at AJJ, Chrisx

Elkes Lebensglück said...


a very beautiful page of these flowers painted in your way!
Greetings Elke

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your art is incredible. You have given us a real beauty. It is simply stunning. I love thie color and the slightly abstract feel of the peonies. What a fabulous entry for Aimeslee's theme at Art Journal Journey. Thanks for sharing because I LOVE it.

Valerie-Jael said...

This is gorgeous, thanks so much for joining us at AJJ!

Sandi McLean said...

Love your piece and I love to see that you are still exploring.

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album