Sunday, October 15, 2023

Gearing Up for Halloween

 Making this Halloween a steampunk one,,, 


This is a totally digital journal page which I'm sharing with Art Journal Journaling for their October theme IN GEAR.  No contest there, just sharing.

winner!!!!!!!
I'm entering this in the October Steampunk challenge at Gecko Galz where the free image to use is the geared up spider.   I've added other Gecko Galz images from:
Industrial Age Digital Stamps
Steam Fantasies Junk Journal Kit (prize I won previously)
witch's hat cropped from Witchy Women collage sheet

I played with my Photoshop Elements software to create muted colors.


5 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

This is a really fun take on Neet's In Gear challenge. I love the witch. She might have trouble walking, but I bet she can still fly. The spider and pumpkin aren't too shabby either-grin. This is clever, and thank you for sharing it with us at AJJ. Even your header works for that challenge too-smile. Thanks so much for joining us. And have a great new week. hugs-Erika

Neet said...

First of all I must say how much I love your blog header - fabulous.
Your blog page too although I am not sure about this witch with her peculiar bottom half. I wonder how she straddles her broomstick? Maybe because she is a steampunk witch she had powers to allow her to tly with those wings on her back. She is a fab image anyhow.
Hadn't noticed the spider was mechanical, he is wonderful (even though I run from spiders) and the little bird reminds me of one I made in America once.
Love the tea maker - fantastic colouring.
Thanks for sharing with us at AJJ for my theme - In Gear.
Hugs, Neet xx

Rika said...

How fun, great take on the challenge.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! This is fabulous- I love the mechanical spider! Thanks for sharing at AJJ and Neet's theme, Chrisx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous journal page, but the spider looks scary! Thaks for linking to AJJ. Hugs, Valerie

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album