Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Holiday Tags

I purchased some plaid wood "Joy" tags and some miniature trees from Michael's.  I resized and printed some Christmas Cuties from Gecko Galz Etsy shop which I then fussy cut and glued onto the tags along with some ephemera scraps distressed with Ranger pumice stone Distress Ink , buttons and ribbon trim from my extensive stash.  Then I added some white snow with a Posca pen.

I made a total of 8 tags during our art get together today and then gave them to  my art friends.   


Here are the 4 designs:


Entered these tags in these challenges:

Gecko Galz Papercrafting Facebook: Tags and Wintertime WINNER!


Shopping Our Stash 511 Whatever the Weather  #1 

Try It On Tuesday Traditional Christmas #58 WINNER!



613 Avenue Create Anything Goes Winter #39 x

We Love 2 Create: Anything Goes #36 x




No comments:

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album