Tips and Tricks article by Megan Heoppner. Above is my vintage version using Jenni Bowlin products and some vintage seam binding. Below is my first attemp at a fair ribbon using red, blue and yellow which is my color combo for this week in the Pages In Time Queen of Colors Group that I moderate. I also put both of my samples in my Pages In Time Tags and Things Group. I'm still learning how to take photos with my camera phone since my camera isn't working at the moment.
- ► 2016 (74)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (116)
- ► 2013 (128)
- ► 2012 (128)
- ► 2011 (156)
- Winner of my Blog Candy from the PIT DT Blog Hop
- PIT DT BLOG HOP WINNERS BEING CHOSEN TODAY!
- CREATE BLOG HOP from Pages In Time
- Summer of '53
- More Photos of the Rosebud Card
- Pink Rosebud Card
- Mark Your Calendars for the PIT DT BLOG HOP
- Fair Ribbons
- My Chair
- Background Music While I Clean the Scrap Room
- Enamored with Armor?
- ▼ August (12)