Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Clean and Simple

Heather asked us to make a CAS (clean and simple) card with her My Artistic Adventures (MAA) digital collage sheets.  You can see more inspiration at the MAA Challenge blog HERE.  And there still is time to enter the MAA December Christmas/Winter challenge.

Clean and simple seems to be the way to go as we quickly are coming upon Christmas.  I pulled out the leftover pieces from previous design team makes and quickly put together a card.  Some simple layering and gluing and it's done.  The best part is that it's flat for mailing!



I used some heavy stationery which I cut into a standard size card.  Then a scrap of Stampin' Up gumball green card stock for a mat, the 3 snowmen and 2 word strips from the MAA Vintage Snowmen collage sheet.  The bit of holly is from the Victorian Vintage Holly Girl collage sheet.
Easy Peasy.  And off to the mailbox....

The collage sheets I used from Heather's My Artistic Adventures Etsy Shop can be found HERE:





I'm also linking this up to Unruly PaperArts 12 Days of Christmas Link Up Party:  Even if you aren't participating, I hope you pop over to see all the inspiration that's been posted there.




5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Love those adorable snowmen. such a cute card. I'm really enjoying this fab Linky Party at UPA. xxD

Barbara Rankin said...

Fabulous clean and simple card. Love those images!

Joan said...

Awesome card!! Love the snowmen and the colors you used!!!

Heather said...

I love your card Helene...perfet for our CAS....I too love the fact that it is flat so easy mailing!!
Thanks for creating this using my snowmen!!
Hugs
Heather

ddazzled71 said...

These snowman are truly adorable Helene and make this CAS design shine. TFS with us at Unruly! xx

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album