National Ice Cream Day!
The humidity/heat index was 107 degrees today. Time to cool off with ice cream. I got a caramel coffee shake from the local spot two blocks from my house--dangerously too close to me!!! You can tell it's sweating, just like me! The whipped cream melted before I could get my photo shoot done.
A GDT extra for Imagine That! Digis by Kris.
You can find the ice cream treats outline digi as a freebie at the FaceBook friends and fan group HERE.
I combined it with some of the Ice Cream Parlour Papers.
The digi pack can be found in the store HERE, While there, look for more freebies.
This is what I did with the free digi cone:
1) digitally colored the top of the cone in two shades of brown to match the digi paper;
2) copped the brown plaid paper and angled it to match the cone cross hatch grid, printed, and cut it to fit the cone;
3) added some sprinkles on top of the ice cream,
4) cut the cone into 4 pieces and outlined each with black marker, then placed on the digi paper with foam tape;
5) printed one of the sayings and added it to the cone with more foam tape
- ▼ July (7)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (116)
- ► 2013 (128)
- ► 2012 (128)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (151)