Monday, May 27, 2019

Be Brave Explore

Here is another Wanderlust 2019 lesson, this one from Kasia on patterns.
My patterns were pieces of gelli plate prints and other acrylic paint scraps cut into circles.  The photo is of my cousin.  I added some rubber stamping and stenciling.




Products:
STAMPlorations clear stamp sets including: Art Marks (fly high) and  Bold Sentiments Explore
Paper Artsy EclecTica EEA02 rubber stamp set Be Bold Be Brave
Stencils, ARTplorations Bubbles, Stencil Girl, and  drywall tape used as a stencil. 
acrylic paints
black Pitt pen
black pencil for shading

Sharing at:

Art Journal Journey  - Where Erika has given us the May theme: In the Sky/In the Air. #214

Entering:

Craft Stamper Take It Make It:May Challenge Inspiration #97

STAMPlorations May Mixed Media: #41




4 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I am so glad you decided to join us at Art Journal Journey. I love the idea of these gelli printed circles. The came out awesome and are a really clever idea.And adding that adorable vintage photo of your cousin and those great quotes really add up to a super page! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen said...

Wow - this is simply beautiful! An adorable page! Great you are with us again over at Art Journal Journey - much appreciated! Thank you for joining in! Susi xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Stunning art, dear. How perfect that you added the photo of your cousin. She's such a sweetie. I love how the circles look like planets to me. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey with Erika's theme.

Sanna said...

I love this! Thanks for playing along with us this month at STAMPlorations!!!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album