Friday, May 10, 2019

Butterfly Coffee Cup Card

Here is another card I made.




I'm using my new watercolor pencils:  Spectrum Noir and InkTense.  I added some sparkle.
My butterfly is layered with a Stampin' Up die (pink one) and a Martha Stewart punch (blue one).

The digital image is a freebie from STAMPlorations, super sponsor for the Coffee Loving blog hop.

Entering:  

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring 2019 Blog Hop  #1145
STAMPlorations Cutplorations May Challenge:  Things With Wings #9


and  STAMPlorations Things With Wings Linky Party #45




11 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful coloring of that pretty Stamplorations image!

Fikreta said...

its very nice !

Becca Yahrling said...

Lovely coloring of this pretty image from Shery.
Gorgeous colors used as well.

~amy~ said...

Such pretty coloring!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous. And by the way, I'm a 2am scrapper as well. LOL
Thanks for sharing!
Karen L

Verna Angerhofer said...

You did an amazing job coloring this image. I love it.

Billie A said...

Lovely card.

tonyamaries said...

Great job with your new pencils!

New Creations said...

Beautiful coloring, love it!

Hetty said...

Wonderful card!

Julie B said...

Super colouring of the digi image.
Thanks for sharing at CUTplorations. :)

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album