Here is my entry for the metallics challenge. After using fluid chalk ink to color the tag green, I sprayed a mixture of water and gold Perfect Pearls on it to give the effect of "raindrops" since the cherub is holding an umbrella. I used Adirondak gold metallic paint dabber to edge the tag and painted a couple of spots on the tag. I also added gold scrap border. Valentine image from Red Lead Paperworks. Websters Pages background paper.
- ► 2016 (74)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (116)
- ► 2013 (128)
- ► 2012 (128)
- ► 2011 (156)
- Alfreda's Romantic Wedding
- Prima Has a Secret
- Three Cards
- Featured Photos
- I Love Olympic Ice Dancing and Figure Skating
- QKD Monday Royal Court Blog Hop
- Art Retreat
- QKD Royal Monday Blog Hop
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Birthday Club
- QKD Royal Monday Blog Hop and 2nd February Stamp R...
- Altered Glass Jar
- GC39 Color Challenge: Metallics
- Objects of My Affection Valentine Tag Swap
- Her Days Were Numbered: GC40 & EWV Swap
- QKD Royal Monday Blog Hop and February Stamp Relea...
- ▼ February (18)