I love this multidimensional card that I made last year for Valentine's Day. It started with apurchase from Red Lead and their idea of two felt hearts hand-stitched together and covered with vintage lace and pompoms. From there I gave it my own spin with a Maya Road velvet flower and mounted everything onto a Jenni Bowlin bingo card. The Hero Arts stamp and grunge board are a perfect match for the molded banner that I painted pink before stamping. The red jewel heart and crepe paper complete the look. I've filled the pocket card with candy and a vintage Valentine find.
- ► 2016 (74)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (116)
- ► 2013 (128)
- ► 2012 (128)
- ► 2011 (156)
- Alfreda's Romantic Wedding
- Prima Has a Secret
- Three Cards
- Featured Photos
- I Love Olympic Ice Dancing and Figure Skating
- QKD Monday Royal Court Blog Hop
- Art Retreat
- QKD Royal Monday Blog Hop
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Birthday Club
- QKD Royal Monday Blog Hop and 2nd February Stamp R...
- Altered Glass Jar
- GC39 Color Challenge: Metallics
- Objects of My Affection Valentine Tag Swap
- Her Days Were Numbered: GC40 & EWV Swap
- QKD Royal Monday Blog Hop and February Stamp Relea...
- ▼ February (18)