Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fave Paper

This week's Gingersnap Creations Random Redhead challenge is #GC135: Favorite Paper

Being a paperholic, it's quite difficult for me to decide on a favorite paper.  But we were to use something that we love so much that we never cut into it.  That would be my Jenni Bowlin papers.  I have a couple of favorites and bought more than one sheet of each design.  I thought this particular sheet looked like stars and went perfectly with the Stampotique sentiment. 

Since this month's Gingersnapper focus is to get organized with a focus on using up our scraps, I'm pleased to announce I also used up some scraps of trim by putting them on this card. 

As I mentioned last week, Stampotique is this month's sponsor.  This particular sentiment stamp is called "Perhaps" (#8865)

For inspiration from the other design Gingers and challenge details, please visit Gingersnap Creations.  You could be the next Ginger Gem!

6 comments:

Sue said...

This is beautiful, the stamp and paper go so well together, and your trim is perfect x

Netty said...

Beautiful card and loving that great sentiment, x

Anonymous said...

I can totally see why this is a favorite! So pretty!

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous! I love the paper and the trim is gorgeous too.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful card and a great quote.

Sandi McLean said...

Sweet card Helene and I really like the stamp, you have sold me on one! I will be checking it out. Hugs,

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album