Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, January 27, 2012

Winter Issue Is Here

Over 100 pages of inspiration have arrived in this Winter 2012 issue of Enchanting Creations by the Flying Unicorn. I am so honored to have work published in this most amazing e-zine. I have been sitting here spellbound by the incredible work in this issue. I hope you can sit back with me, sip some coffee or tea, and enjoy this issue.  



Just click on the sentence "enlarge this document in a new window"



Enlarge this document in a new window
Digital Publishing with YUDU




3 comments:

craftattack said...

Lovely work, thanks for sharing! Valerie

Lynn Stevens said...

I checked it out last night, The art work is incredible, Love what you created for it Helene!
Hugs Lynn

Micupoftea~ said...

Awesome creation, Helene...enjoyed a quick peek. Have a nice weekend. Hard to believe Feb is here! xo

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album