Friday, January 27, 2012

Winter Issue Is Here

Over 100 pages of inspiration have arrived in this Winter 2012 issue of Enchanting Creations by the Flying Unicorn. I am so honored to have work published in this most amazing e-zine. I have been sitting here spellbound by the incredible work in this issue. I hope you can sit back with me, sip some coffee or tea, and enjoy this issue.  



Just click on the sentence "enlarge this document in a new window"



Enlarge this document in a new window
Digital Publishing with YUDU




3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work, thanks for sharing! Valerie

Lynn Stevens said...

I checked it out last night, The art work is incredible, Love what you created for it Helene!
Hugs Lynn

Micupoftea said...

Awesome creation, Helene...enjoyed a quick peek. Have a nice weekend. Hard to believe Feb is here! xo

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album