Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pages In Time Featured Layout of the Week


I recently blogged about joining Pages In Time. It's a good fit for me because I love scrapping, altered art, and cardmaking. We share all of those things there. As a newbie, I started a group at PIT called All Things Vintage. And I was busy uploading to PIT's gallery what I considered my best vintage artwork.
I'm jumping up and down here (yes, and keyboarding at the same time--we artsy types can multi-task!) because Karen chose one of my layouts as the Featured Layout of the Week.
I just love Graphic 45 papers. You see them in my recipe mini-album, my Christmas cards and tags, and my layouts. You just can't go wrong with their beautiful vintage patterns and images. (They didn't pay me to say that!)

5 comments:

janis said...

it's totally deserving!!! super beautiful!!! congrats to you!!!

Denise said...

I am loving this lo! It is well deserved..congrats!

Linda M. Cain said...

Beautiful, you know I love it!!!!!

Linda

Jessica said...

CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

here is the link to an award to put on your blog!

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh147/scrapdiva78/blogaward.png

See if you can get it

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album