Friday, December 4, 2009

QKD 12 Days of Christmas Challenge Day 5

These are disposable gift tags--not the fancy, embellished kind that are keepers. These are quick to make with no tears shed when they get thrown out with the crumpled up wrapping paper. I used the largest Russian doll from the set of 3. I recently bought the small teardrop Memento inks that came in a pack of 4 different colors. They are the perfect size to ink up just part of an image. I added the To From sentiment from the Fancy Christmas stamp set. I love combining QKD stamp sets. I colored the rose on the doll's apron and put dots around the scallop edge. I used a gel pen and my Twinklette glitter markers.

2 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

ooooooooooo!! so cute so cute!! i want some!! ;)

but seriously...these are AWESOME!!!!

Tina said...

What a great idea. Love that box too.

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album