Monday, October 22, 2012

I Can Make This Too!!!!

I saw this idea both at Archiver's store and on Pinterest.  It's a smaller version of the original idea, in 4x6" rather than a square.  When I found a used shadow box at Goodwill for 99 cents. I thought I'd give this idea a try and printed out this black and white image from Gecko Galz Midnight Hour digital stamp set.  And then of course, to complete the totally lifted idea, I added to the shadow box my favorite candy corn (the chocolate kind).



Posting this little project is my way of reminding you to enter the A Wee Bit Of Whimsy Challenge which is due November 10, 2012 at Gecko Galz Papercrafting Yahoo Group.

For this challenge we ask that you create a project with a bit of whimsy. We want you to use your imagination and let your inner child out when creating this challenge-- use whimsical papers, stamps, images, fabric-- whatever your heart desires.
  
This month when you buy $25 or more in Gecko Galz Products you get a FREE Mini Digital Stamp Set "WHIMSY DOODLES 2". It has 12 fun and whimsical stamps for you to use in your paper crafting!

And don't forget to come back on Friday when we start our Gecko Galz blog hop!  You don't want to miss this one!

12 comments:

Debi said...

cool little spooky decoration :-) and I love your new music :-D cool, Debi x

Starr said...

So cute! What a wonderfully scary idea. Love the GG image!
Hugs,
Starr

Heather said...

This is so spooky cute!! Great for the Whimsy challenge!!
Hugs!
Heather

Krisha said...

Helene, this is so cute, and my fav. hallowen candy too!

Alexa said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun being whimsical!

Beverly G said...

totally wonderful, Happy Halloween.

Sharon said...

Looks great & perfect for Halloween!

PetraB said...

This is brilliant for Halloween!

Marjie Kemper said...

What a fun piece! I can see you making more with M&Ms to match other seasons :-)

Marjie Kemper said...

What a fun piece! I can see you making more with M&Ms to match other seasons :-)

Sandi McLean said...

Perfectly fun and whimsical Halloween treat! Adore it!!!

Jess said...

beautiful!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album