Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Unruly ATCs Arrive!

Happy mail yesterday!  I received the eerie Halloween ATCs from the Unruly PaperArts Yahoo Group swap.

Here are the ones I made and sent in.  We had to create four different eerie ATCs to be swapped out.  I had posted them individually with details as I completed each one.


Here are the ones I received:

Love the texture on the glass, the eerie figure, and the amazing shiny embossed background

Love the glitter down the left side, the spooky font, crazy eerie skeleton and awesome pop of color with the spider and gems

love the texture of all the trims.  And of course I'm a huge Poe fan--- so happy to have this one in my collection.

love the awesome owl and vintage witchy woman.  That one pumpkin looks pretty worried while the other one seems to be in on the prank!

This is my last Halloween themed post.  I'm ready to move on to November with a new blog background.  I'm putting away all the Halloween stuff and tucking away my ideas until next year.  I'm working on some design team projects to post later this week.  Whether or not you celebrate Halloween, I hope you get lots of treats!

I'm sending best wishes to all affected by the storms on the east coast.

8 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Wow, these are all awesome, what a collection!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Looks like quite the fabulous swap! It is great to see all of the different ideas and techniques!

Sandi McLean said...

Great swap Helene! Not sure if I have posted my last Halloween or not but must admit I got an earlier enough start that I have had my share of the holiday for once! Hugs,

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

I love swapping these small pieces of art work! Beautiful atc's sent & received! Happy Creating & Swapping! Hugs,Tee

trisha too said...

fabulous atcs, helene, what a funswap!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Love your creations Helene, appropriately menacing and spooky then the ATCs you received, such a variety.
Wishes
Lynne

Sugar Lump Studios said...

these are all adorable! I understand about having Halloween be over. Today I must put away my plug in lighted pumpkin - but I am feeling SAD about it! LOL! :) Have a good Sunday and thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!

Terry said...

Love the ones you made, especially the one with the arm!!! Fabulous group to receive! Fun stuff! Have a great evening!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album