Saturday, February 23, 2013

Stampin' Up Card

Because I belong to a local club that gets together monthly for Stampin' Up AND because I like to enter challenges, I've found a couple of new ones to participate in that focus on Stampin' Up products.  So here is a card I made as my first time entry for these sites.



Stampin Up Only Challenge:  Sale-a-bration Time: use something from the catalog
due Feb 23 3am EST

Paper Craft Crew Challenge:  Card Sketch and at least 2 Stampin' Up products or stamps
 due Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST at which time voting starts. 
Voting ends on Friday, March 1st at 10 AM EST.
Oh wow!  I got the most votes!  What a wonderful surprise!

http://www.papercraftcrew.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/PCCCS-Sketches-SQ-29-001.jpg

 Here are the Stampin' Up products I used:

Bicycle and word celebrate from the Feeling Sentimental stamp set in the Sale-a-bration catalog

Early Expresso embossing powder
Very Vanilla card stock
Crumb Cake card stock
Early Expresso card stock
Decorative Label punch
Antique brad
Square Lattice Folder 
Stampin' Dimensionals

14 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

such an elegant card i love it. x

Brenda Brown said...

Beautifully made Helene.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, and the coffee shades are just my cup of tea! Valerie

Micupoftea said...

This is a very handsome card, love the texture, great for a guy :)

Heidi Baks said...

Love the neutral colors. Perfect for this stamp set! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

Unknown said...

Oh Helene, this is gorgeous/handsome! The texture behind the image is touch worthy!

SusanK said...

Delightful!

wwilloww said...

That's a beautiful card Helene. I love that embossing folder, it is one of my all time personal favs. Good luck with your entries!!!

1CardCreator said...

Great card, love that sketch too! ~Diane

Debi said...

Great card Helene, I love that SAB set :-) Debi x

Terry said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! Love that vintage bicycle and pretty design! Enjoy the weekend!

Jen Timko said...

This is lovely! Your colors are so pretty and a wonderful use of the sketch. Glad you joined us this time at SUO Challenges!

Lynn Stevens said...

I really like that bicycle stamp!
Great card.
Best of luck in my giveaway Helene!
hugs Lynn

Glenda Calkins said...

Love Love Love this card! Great Vintage Masculine card. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew's Sketch Challenge.

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album