Thursday, June 6, 2013

Red Lead ATC Swap



 Happy Mail!

 

My swapped out ATCs arrived from Red Lead Paperworks, Inc. in St. Louis, Missouri.  The theme of the swap was Artful Defined and the Swap Sisters came through in stunning style.


Some Red Lead products need to be on the artwork swapped.  Here are the three I made and sent in.  I had a previous post HERE about them:

                     Helene Huber

And here are the amazing three I got in return:

Love the composition.  Thank you Maxine for this beautiful cut work and theme.  How long did it take to put all those gems on the circle?

Love the inkiness and the labels popped up.  Thank you Kathleen!  You've inspired me to buy these label stamps! 

Love the map and the sparkly swim suit! Kelly, the back of your ATC was as spectacular as the front!   Thanks for reminding me about using maps in my work!

You can find the Art Sister Swaps at the Red Lead Yahoo Group.  

Thanks to the Red Lead sisters Chris and Sharon for the wonderful gift bag--love that artist frame!




5 comments:

Kristin said...

WOW - these are just gorgeous! Love your work - and the sparkly swim suit ;) xo

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous, looks like a great swap.

Krisha said...

Oh what fun to get happy mail. These rea so unique and beautiful. Those that will receive yours will be equally excited!

Valerie-Jael said...

Oooh, Helene, these are all totally gorgeous! Enjoy! Valerie

Heather said...

I love the three ATC's you made!! Great colors and so artsy!! What a fun swap!!
Hugs!!
Heather

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album