Sunday, June 9, 2013

Wedding Cards

A quick post.  Just got back from Stampin' Up Club.  We meet monthly and members rotate being the hostess.  Today Vicki brought us two adorable cards to make.

This one is free cut from a paper doily.  I'm going to mat the brown on yellow card stock.

Love this one with the layered hearts.  I have this embossing folder but I'm wondering about finding a heart one.  It would have to be an interesting design--perhaps I should find a delicate vine.  I have a couple of heart dies so I think this would go quickly to duplicate.  The black card stock is mounted on a white card. 

I will post other cards from club later this week.

5 comments:

Krisha said...

Looking forward to how you make these desings your own. That dress from a doily is quite creative.

Words and Pictures said...

So effective - the doily dress is so clever, and I love the hearts!
Alison x

Brenda Brown said...

Both very sweet cards Helene, love the use of the doily.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Sharon said...

Great wedding cards - very creative!!

1CardCreator said...

These are so very clever, you make me miss my Stampin up card club, I passed this year. ~Diane

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album