Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Gecko Galz July Customer Challenge

July's challenge for our Gecko Galz customers has a beach theme.

Just use at least one Gecko Galz product in your creation and link it up to the Gecko Galz BLOG which is HERE.  Winner will receive a $25 shopping spree at Gecko Galz and a With Wild Abandon gift pack.



I used an image from the Splish Splash collage sheet and digital paper from La Isla Bonita pack.  Both are July releases at Gecko Galz.


I printed the paper twice so that I could fussy cut some of the foliage and layer it with pop dots for dimension.  I added part of a fish necklace for trim.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Helene...this is gorgeous. Love the dimension you achieved with layers. I feel cooler just by looking at your card. Always wonderful artwork!

Electra said...

Did I tell you how cool I think this is? Well, it IS!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album