Friday, July 11, 2014

Validation

I love on-line challenges and am thrilled when my work is selected.

Here are my May and June successes.  Yippeee!!!!!

Most recently I made the Top 3 Ensemble at Fashionable Stamping Challenge for my Birds and Bees entry (shadowbox).

Fashionable Stamping Challenges

Prior to that, I made the Top 5 at Try It On Tuesday for my Feminine and Fancy entry (Lady of Long Ago) as well as was asked to be the Guest Designer for a July challenge.

Top 5 winners please grab our badge

My Sheri Crafts:  Ooh La La Award for my 3 in a Row entry (Prima Doll Tag)




















Open Minded Crafting:  random draw winner for a prize from Sassy Studio Designs for my Fairytales entry (Snow White card).


3 comments:

Wendy said...

Yay for you Helene! Your artwork is always outstanding. I like to play in challenges also and get a little thrill of excitement when I see one of my pieces as the winner/top 3. Keep on crafting my friend!

trisha too said...

Yay you, Helene!

Let me tell you, even if you never won a single thing, it wouldn't make you any less wonderful--you make delightful things--so yay you again!

:)

Sharon said...

Congrats Helene!!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album