I can't believe we're already to the final week of Summer of Color! I look forward to this each summer and can't wait to do it again next year. So thrilled that I was able to stick with this and get all 6 weeks' of prompts actually completed!
Week Six at the Twinkle Twinkle blog gives us a color palette of tangarine, raspberry and a splash of lemon. What fun summery colors! And of course I'm making another Prima doll!
The dress is stamped onto a paint color sample. The sticker and shopping bag are from my stash--some of the things I got from my girls.
- ► 2016 (74)
- ► 2015 (106)
- Guesting at Try It on Tuesday
- Summer of Color 4 Completed!!!!!!
- Summer of Color Week Six
- Guest Design for My Sheri Crafts
- Summer of Color Week 5
- Mad Tea Party
- Layer Upon Layer
- Summer of Color Week Four
- July Gecko Galz Cross Promotion
- Gecko Galz July Customer Challenge
- July Unruly PaperArts
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2013 (128)
- ► 2012 (128)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (151)