Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Any Bunny for Tea?

It's SPRINGTIME which means it's time for another Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop!!!



This time I'm using a freebie digi image from Gecko Galz. It's in the AIW series so I decided these are teacups! Can't think of a better woodland theme-the AIW rabbit on teacups.  Or if you're not into Alice in Wonderland, than how about spring tea with the Easter bunny?




In PSE, I digitally colored the teacups and layered on Gecko Galz digi paper before printing.  I cut away the bottom in order to layer with a doily.  I shaded the bunny with Copics.  I used scraps of paper from my stash to follow the sketch construction, using a 5x7 white card as the base.

I'm also entering this in 

Coffee Lovers Spring Blog Hop #769

Gecko Galz Facebook Papercrafters Group for the March Letter B challenge.  
Winner!

My Time To Craft:  Challenge 342  Woodland Animals or Easter  #21 until April 6 x

Sketch Saturday #456  #4 x



10 comments:

Shelly said...

Aww...adorable!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so cute. Those bunnies look quite comfy where they are!
Blessings,
Karen L

New Creations said...

The bunny is so cute on the stack of cups, so sweet!

~amy~ said...

awww...love the stacking cups with the sweet bunny. Great colors and I love the plaid/polka combo.

Becca Yahrling said...

Sweet card; love the Spring colors & that sweet bunny.

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my! Such a sweet card!!! Love the polka dots background!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very cute and adorable. Love the title of your post.

Pat said...

Lovely Easter card, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Fikreta said...

It's so wonderful!

Donna said...

I am always up for a cuppa!
Love the wee bunnies!!
Thanks for playing along with us at SKETCH SATURDAY!!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album