Saturday, March 4, 2017

Easter easel card

Time for a new monthly customer challenge from the Creative Playground at Imagine That! digis by Kris.  Please head there for all the details and more inspiration from the design team.

Here's my design team make .



I used the tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers to create the easel card HERE

I used the pre-colored digi from the set and then added parts of the outline digi to add my own colors of red and lilac.  (The color red is very important in Polish culture.).  Fussy cut the banner and leaves and used dimensional adhesive for 3-D effect; Copic markers.  I just happend to have some red flowers in my stash that matched perfectly.





















link to store for Lamb With Cross

2 comments:

DIYDesignStudio said...

beautifully done!

Kristine said...

Goooorgeous!! I really love the pops of red and light purple, just PERFECT!! thanks Helene ♥

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album