Saturday, March 25, 2017

I Spy Coffee

It's SPRINGTIME which means it's time for another Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop!!!





This time I used the freebie Finding Coffee digi by Sheri Russ at super sponsor STAMPlorations.  I couldn't help but think of the "I Spy" books while hunting for the coffee cups and coffee pots among the flowers.  So I went with that idea, coloring only the cups and pots.  I used watercolor pencils in pastel colors to keep with the spring theme.




Entering:

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Entry #318

STAMPlorations (Never Ending) Anything Goes Challenge #1481


14 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Fabulous! This is so perfect for the Spring Coffee Loving Card Makers Blog Hop, and I'm so happy to have you share your talents with us all. Have a blessed week!
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Hetty said...

Super fun card. wonderful way how you added the sentiment.

Shelly said...

Oooh, love this! So fun!

~amy~ said...

I love how you colored the mugs and coffee pots :)

New Creations said...

Love your pretty coloring!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love this beauty!

Ann said...

So fun, I love I Spy!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful how you spotlighted only the coffee elements.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Such a cool card!!!

Ang said...

How fun!
Thanks for sharing,
Ang

Ericka Strange said...

So fun and pretty love how you highlighted the coffee!

Judy1223 said...

A brilliant way to highlight the cups in this busy image, I love it!

Lisa said...

What a great idea! LOVE that sentiment!

D.Ann C said...

Fun! Love coloring the coffee items and not the flowers for a fab contrast!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album