Today is the last day of the Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop. It went Friday to Friday--eight days of inspiring cards uploaded by amazing crafters. We have until Sunday to leave comments on the participants' blogs.
I managed to post something new for each of the eight days of the hop. This is the final post. I made a gift card with a $5 Starbucks gift card inside.
BLOG CANDY: one lucky person will be chosen to get this gift card.
1) Must have United States address for mailing
2) Comment must be on THIS post (only)
3) Winner will be chosen by Random.org from comments left on THIS post.
4) Winner will be announced on Monday after the comment deadline expires.
5) If I can't connect with the winner, another drawing will take place next week.
Thanks to all the wonderful sponsors who are giving prizes to the blog hoppers. Last year I won a prize from Two Paper Divas that included a Starbucks gift card. I thought I'd pay it forward and offer my own gift card. I studied the engineering of the Two Paper Divas card and created my own using heavy cardstock and Prima Coffee Break paper. Two Paper Divas generously gave all of us this digital graphic at the beginning of the week of this hop HERE. I printed it and colored it with Copics, then placed it on a matboard twinchie square, attaching it with a velcro clasp.
Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop Entry #8 I'm #471
- ► 2017 (49)
- ► 2016 (74)
- Happy Birthday!
- Third Week of Summer of Color5
- The Rogue Crew Has Sailed Off Into the Sunset
- Summer of Color Week 2
- RECAP AND WINNER
- Grandson's Scrappy Page
- BLOG CANDY for Final Day of Coffee Lovers Summer B...
- Birthday Tea Card
- Some Journaling
- Cool off with a Frappe Coffee
- Digital Tea Composition
- Quick Kraft Card
- Day 3 of the Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop
- Washi Tape Cards
- Coffee Stand - Second entry for Summer Coffee Love...
- First Entry for Coffee Lovers Summer Bloghop
- The Summer of Color 5
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2014 (116)
- ► 2013 (128)
- ► 2012 (128)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (151)