Monday, June 8, 2015

Day 3 of the Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop

I'm trying to post something each day of the hop. So this technically was supposed to be posted yesterday.  I need to say that I've had vein surgery on my leg and have to alternate activities to keep the circulation going.  So I can't sit too long at the computer to blog hop and leave comments, can't stand too long to make a card, etc. Thank goodness we have an entire week for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and then a couple extra days to leave comments.



Verve Stamps is one of the super sponsors. When visiting them along the hop, I discovered they have their own hop going, and a challenge. So out come my Verve stamps and dies!

Verve A Cut Above Coffee Die
Stick It die cut adhesive
Verve Coffee Stamp set 
Prima Coffee Break paper pad
Stampin' Up Whisper White card stock,  Early Expresso card stock and ink pad
Stampin' Write chocolate chip marker (to outline flower paper on cup)
Stampin' Up Hearts a Flutter Framelets and yellow baker's twine
Cropodile--(FYI larger side is perfect size to punch hole in coffee cup handle!)
Sizzix circle die
Really Reasonable Ribbon brown crochet trim
flowers, half pearls, doily and brown fringe trim from stash
Ranger Distress Paint Abandoned Coral to alter pink flowers

Challenges I'm entering:

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop HERE I'm entry #305

Country View June Challenge:  Shabby Chic I'm #30

Viva La Verve  Challenge June Week 1 Sketch:  I was selected for the Recap/Viewfinder


Verve Stamps Diva Inspiration June challenge due June 20
 

Paper Sweeties Inspiration#32 Party Time June challenge:  I hate entering a challenge where I don't own any of the product, but perhaps that's the point of entering--maybe I'll be lucky enough to win some!  I'm #9

papersweeties-inspiration#32

36 comments:

Karenladd said...

What a beautiful vintage feel and I love that pop of coral!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Very pretty card. I love your design. Great take on the sketch

Kelly said...

the layers are so pretty on this card!

~amy~ said...

Such an awesome card, great take on the sketch!
Thanks for linking up to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

Ann said...

So cute! Love all the fun layers.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how fabulous! Love how the coral flowers just pop. Such a pretty card! Thanks for linking up to VLV and the Diva Inspirations challenge.

Sylvia said...

Beautifully layered card, Helene, I love the papers and the colors you used! Thanks for sharing and happy hopping!

jane stillman said...

A great card, love the image and how you've interpreted the sketch. Hope you will be 100% real soon

New Creations said...

Superb creation with a fab design, wonderful take on the sketch!

D.Ann C said...

This is adorable! Love the colors and the layout!

Debbie said...

Such a yummy card - love the white paper doilie!! Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Sweeties this month :)

Shelly said...

Oh, this is so sweet!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Beautiful card! I love the color combo!

Nancy Penir said...

Just really love all the lovely layers on your card. Beautifully done, super layout and colors that make me want a cup of coffee now! Love too, that you're playing along at the Paper Sweeties June Challenge.

Lori Kobular said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Love the zentangle in the steam! The paper you used is great too!

wendy said...

this is fabulous

Happy Dance said...

Beautiful color combination. Love how the coral pops against the aqua and browns. And what a sweet little cup; that steam is really a fun part of the stamp. Great take on the sketch and sweet card! Bev

Lisa said...

Great card! Such a pretty little cup! I have to get me some doilies....

Lee-Anne said...

Love this color combo! What a wonderful design!

Mynn xx said...

Such a fun card! LOVE the great layouts, and those fun flowers rock! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Milka Gubo said...

Pretty card :-D

Annie said...

Beautiful! Love your color scheme and paper piecing! Thanks for sharing! ~Annie

Allie said...

I love how you have flipped the sketch for your card. The colours are awesome and the flowers are so sweet!

Connie Mercer said...

Love all the details~such a pretty card!

Maura said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I LOVE it, great design and I love the paper you used.

Brandi R said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and love the design ♥

Ceal said...

Gorgeous card!

Becca Cruger said...

This is just layers and layers of fabulousness! So elegant!

ionabunny said...

Lovely. Great use of the sketch. Hugz

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love the color palette--especially those coral flowers.

Patry Ro said...

Wonderful card!! TFS!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful card!

Maria said...

Very pretty card! Love the coffee theme and all the detail! Thanks so much for joining us for the challenge at Paper Sweeties this month! Please come back soon!:-)

tiffelijah said...

This is such a cute card! I have no idea why but the little spoon is my favorite part!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love all the pretty details like the doily! Thanks for sharing it with us here at Paper Sweeties!!!!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album