Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Rogue Crew Has Sailed Off Into the Sunset

Shar Briss and I go back quite a few years.  I so enjoyed being on her design teams, as a Gingersnapper, an Unruly, and as a Rogue Crew member.

I am sad that she is closing the doors of Rogue Redhead Designs.  I love working with her beautiful stamps.

If you'd like to read more about the closing and perhaps complete your collection of stamps at clearance prices, the details are on the RRD blog HERE.

To give myself closure, I'd like to share a few of the projects I made with stamps from Rogue Redhead Designs.  I certainly will continue to use them on my projects.  And when I do, I will think of my creative time with Shar.













2 comments:

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous selection of projects

Anonymous said...

You always made my stamps shine! Thanks for the kind words. You are a truly sweet friend and I loved working with you all these years. Hugs, Shar

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album