Sunday, December 18, 2011

A card and a bow equal a calendar page

Here is a card I made using the Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium Paper Collection and matching stamp set, both available in the Flying Unicorn store. This was published in the December issue of the Flying Unicorn's on-line magazine, Enchanting Creations.  The issue currently is being featured up above this post.

I also used the Martha Stewart snowflake punch and some crocheted lace I acquired at a farm auction, belonging to a relative of dh.

I decided to use this as one of my pages in my 6x6 calendar book. 

Currently in the Flying Unicorn Forum, under Santa's Workshop, there is a tutorial to make a bow.  Anyone posting an entry there is in the random draw at the end of December for some prizes from Santa's reindeer.  Why don't you join in the fun?

11 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

Sweet vintage card Helene! I will check out the bow tutorial. Hugs and winter wishes,

busymartha said...

Your card is so sweet! My favorite is the receipt behind the image. I am a sucker for this sort of thing. Love your blog banner also! And listening to Rosemary Clooney, doesn't get any better than this! Merry, merry, Marilyn
I see my friend Sandi has commented already. We both live in Victoria BC. She had beat me to the punch on her glue book also. Hmmm, I will have to get on the ball!

Valerie-Jael said...

Pretty page! Valerie

Sharon said...

what a fantastic card - I love all the embellishments you hve added!

Clare Lloyd said...

such a beautiful card, fab image and gorgeous embellishments. x

Netty said...

Beautiful card Helene.......wishing you a very Happy Christmas, Annette x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Little wonder it was published, this is super adorable. As is your Blog's layout.
Making me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Helene, sending you warmest wishes for the festive season.
Lynne x

Starr said...

This card is one of my all time favs, Helene! Such a beautiful bow and love the card in the background. Merry Christmas!

Luanne said...

Hi Helene, Just want to greet Very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

{heart}Luanne
craftersreference.blogspot.com

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful Christmas card, looks really beautiful.

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Really beautiful. love the color scheme! Thx for stopping by my blog, too.

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album