Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm a Design Team Gecko Gal

It's officially announced--that I'm on the Gecko Galz Design Team!  Rebecca Farnham, Barbara Bird, and I are joining the team this month. 


And here's what I made for the announcement --- a totally digital postcard:

As usual, no instruction book--I just opened PSE7-- cropped and erased backgrounds and made into ping files for layering 3 items from the Gecko Galz December release: Postage ephemera set:  woman typing, one cent postage stamp, and postcard.  
I did the same with the car from the Gecko Galz Vintage Car ephemera set.  
I added text and then printed and edged with tea dye Distress Ink (Ranger). 

This is not my first digital attempt, although they have been few and far between.  But it's the first time I erased backgrounds and made the layers really work together.

Here is a link to the Gecko Galz site.  There is a column on the left side that has tabs for the products and a tab for the Design Team.  I'm on the third page with a bio and my first design team projects for December.  


Photobucket

Please do check out the site as there is a fantastic promotion going on this month, including prizes!  And who doesn't like free images?

9 comments:

Gisèle said...

Ah Hélène, what wonderful news. A big congrats and enjoy yourself !!! xoxoxo

Rachelxx said...

Congrats! I've never tried digital as yet.

Sharon said...

Congratulations Helene!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Congrats, Helene! That will be fun, I'm sure!

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats Helene!

Starr said...

Congratulation! I'm looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Helene! That's wonderful!

Emily D. said...

Congrats Helene!! You totally deserve it!!!!

Heather said...

Love this Helene!! Congrats on your DT position!! Love what you did with your images!! Fabulous!!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album