Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas Day!  This also is my BIL's birthday.  Happy Birthday M!!!!!! 


I sent him this card.  The front was published in the November issue of the Flying Unicorn's Enchanting Creations e-magazine.

The front features a rosette I made using my MS scoreboard. 

I placed a Starbuck's gift card/envelope inside the card and created a little scene around it using more of the Graphic 45 Christmas papers and a gold doily. 
The right side of the photo is a little crooked.  I usually can get 3 sides squared up but not the fourth. 


I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend.  We opened gifts Christmas Eve and had our traditional pierogi dinner.  DD2 and DS helped me make them from scratch.  DH fried them up in butter.  YUM.  For today, I have a Polish Christmas carol playing for you. 

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Yummy, Piroggi, how nice! Lovely card. Happy Christmas to you and yours! Valerie

Zoechaos said...

Happy Christmas Helen. Gorgeous card, have a wonderful day XOXO Zoe

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Beautiful card.... when you get time could you stop by my blog I have something for you.
Merry Christmas~~~ Daphne

Tammy said...

How Pretty Helene! Your cards are so beautiful! Love your blog music too.. :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful card, hope you enjoyed the Christmas days.

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album