Thursday, December 1, 2011

December with the Flying Unicorn

December 1st means a plethora of activity from the Flying Unicorn.


New challenges for December in the Forum.


My challenge is Picture This. Use an image from our Once Upon a Picture Group. This is my challenge example:
And this is the wonderful prize from the Flying Unicorn which will be awarded by random draw to one of the entries for my challenge:


A new kit of the month available in the store:

Two December Guest Designers:  Tammy and Joyce


The start of our Santa Workshop.  Day 1 is a flower tutorial by site owner Alda Stevens.  Post your creations from the daily tutorials for prizes to be awarded at the end of the month.


And don't forget to sign up for my blog candy by leaving a comment on yesterday's post!

7 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

She is a bit of a Fashionista isn't she?!!
Great colour choices to work with this image.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, that's a wonderful tag.

Jenifer Evans aka jennaroo said...

Sooooo cool, love it!

Micupoftea said...

ELegant tag, Helene....fun to do's at Flying U!
xo

Heather said...

I will be playing in your challenge. Such an elegant tag! I wish I could make a fashion statement like the girl in the tag...but not likely.
Hugs!! See you at TFU

Cathy said...

Beautiful tag Helene! Hope all is well with you!

Gisèle said...

I so love this tag, I just had to tell you again how gorgeous it is...xoxoox

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album