Thursday, December 8, 2011

MY BLOG CANDY WINNER

Thanks again to all the folks who stop by my blog to check out what I'm making and to leave me comments. Without further ado, the winner of my blog candy is:

 
 
trisha too said...
Super set of stamps, Helene! One of my real life (you know, the computer friends are "imaginary friends," according to my kids!) friends used to design for Red Lead, and was lucky enough to be able to go to their store in St. Louis. ANYWAY, I'm enjoying your pink Christmas blog background, and thank you for the chance--I DO like mail art! :)

Congrats, Trisha! Be sure to send me your snail mail addy so that I can get this out to you ASAP. As stated in the original post, if I don't hear from Trisha within the week, I will choose another winner!


And a big thank you to Red Lead Paperworks in St. Louis for providing the blog candy!

6 comments:

Luanne said...

Congrats! Trishia. Thank you! again 2mscrapper for the chance.

Valerie-Jael said...

Congrats to Trisha! Valerie

Lynn Stevens said...

Congrats to Trisha!
hugs Lynn

Starr said...

Congratulations!

trisha too said...

Yay! Thank you, what a wonderful surprise!

:)

judyjstamper said...

Congrats Trisha! enjoy your new 'toys'!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album