Monday, December 12, 2011

Party Time!

I just got back from the Prairie Stampers Club annual holiday pot luck and gift exchange.


There was sooooo much food!  And how stinkin' cute is this?
One of the members brought this yummy white chocolate coated snack mix.  I just had to take a photo of it.  The red Santa hats are Bugles covered with white chocolate tinted red, the tops are mini marshmallows.  You have to admit this bowl of party snack mix is pretty darn festive!


We bring a wrapped gift (stamp related) to put under the tree.  After we eat and visit, we draw numbers.  Going in numerical order, we each get to choose a gift, open it, and show it off.  I got a gift certificate to Prairie Art Stamps.  There were lots of those under the tree.  If we aren't at club, we're hanging out at the store!  I also got a package of French Quarters Dimensional Ephemera by Etcetera.  I had never seen that product before and it will look great on one of my projects.


As my gift to give, I chose to bring the Rogue Redhead Milliner Misses stamp plate.  The recipient was thrilled--as was I that it was a big hit.


There's another party going on tomorrow.  This time it's a cyber party at the Flying Unicorn.   One small part of the party is a Secret Santa gift exchange.  We drew names and sent each other gifts to open tomorrow night.  But even if you didn't get in on the Secret Santa, we're going to play lots of cyber games and Santa will be popping in throughout the night to give away lots of prizes.  There's a link to the party on my sidebar.  See you there at 8pm est.  But if you want to play BINGO at the party,  you need to click on the badge now and choose your words by noon tomorrow!

2 comments:

Micupoftea said...

SOunds like lots of fun! Have a great time spending your gift cert~

Valerie-Jael said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Valerie

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album