Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holly Baby



Holly Baby 6x6 scrapbook page for my grandbaby's album:
Holly Baby is fussy cut from All The Trimmings ephemera set available from Gecko Galz
I added Diamond Stickles to her coat and Marvy Snow Marker liquid snow to her fur trim; Prima flower; Sakura glitter gelly roll pen accents on holly berries.  
Paper from Scrap Cake Cozy Christmas: second piece cut and glued as pocket.  This paper line is available from the Flying Unicorn
Jenni Bowlin Bingo card; Martha Stewart snowflake punch.  

This Holly Baby image is the one being used for the November Oh La La Group challenge which ends today at Bella Creations.  I have been moderator of the group since it began last January.  In a couple of hours we will have the random draw for the winner of a Gecko Galz ephemera set---and then I'll be turning the reigns over to Heather Hudson.  


As I mentioned earlier in November, I chose to step down as a design team member of Bella Creations.  And now December marks the beginning as a design team member for Gecko Galz


This Holly Baby project is bittersweet--my last hurrah at Bella Creations but also a great start to my expanded role with Gecko Galz.

7 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Helene this album page is gorgeous! I love the pocket you made and that image is so cute! Thanks for the inspiration!

Micupoftea said...

Awww, a gift for sweet baby S! Like the stickles. Miss you at BC~

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely page, and that liquid snow sounds a good idea, too! Valerie

Sharon said...

Oh this is so cute!!!!

Heather said...

Beautiful Helene!! I will miss you at Bellas :0) I am so excited to take over the reigns :0) I am super excited that you are a new GECKO GAL!! Although I kind of felt you always were :0)
Hugs...and congrats!!

Sandi McLean said...

Gorgeous! That is going to be one lovely baby girl album! You know I adore the Gecko Galz, they are so fortunate to have you join them! See you there..hugs,

Starr said...

Congratulations and welcome to Gecko Galz!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album