Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Party Withdrawals

The cyber party at the Flying Unicorn was a huge success!


Each of us on the Creative Team used the same Santa image to create a card, tag or ATC.  For one of the games, all of the projects were posted and the members had to match the project to the Creative Team designer.  Here is the card that I submitted:

I like the combination of kraft paper and red.  I love this Cosmo Cricket Oh Joy: Wrapping Paper collection;  this particular sheet is More Jolly By Golly. The paper is from the Flying Unicorn store.  The paper was a perfect match for the Santa image.  

I used my Tim Holtz Sissex label die and cut the paper twice so that I could use both sides as layers.  The ribbon is from Stampin' Up.  I edged the papers with Ranger Distress Inks. 

I also joined in the Secret Santa Swap as part of tonight's activities. We waited until tonight to open our gifts and then posted a photo of what we received.  Bitsy had my name and sent me a boatload of my favorite things:  vintage buttons, lace trims, handmade flowers, gems, and book pages of text and musical scores.  Giselle even helped and sent French text and music sheets (something on my wish list). I also received a set of Versa Magic Dew Drop multi-surface chalk ink--a new product to try. And some stamps! I feel very special to have such thoughtful crafting friends. 

Santa also was at the party and kept busy delivering door prizes.  Everyone seemed to have a great time!

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Your presents all look good, too, not to mention the pretty card! Valerie

Micupoftea said...

How fun...sheets in French? Awesome...I should look for that~

Linda M. Cain said...

Totally LOVE this!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful Christmas card.

Marjie Kemper said...

Great card - that sprig of 3D greenery really pops!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album